#1 Best Solar Panel Provider - Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar exists to make the difference. To customers, colleagues, partners, investors and all whose lives we touch. We are also here to make a positive difference to the environment and society as a whole. We do this by providing exceptional solar products and services that meet the specific needs of customers, employees, partners and investors.
Founded in 2001 in Canada, Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) operates as a global energy provider with successful business subsidiaries in 24 countries on 6 continents. Besides serving as a leading manufacturer of solar PV modules and provider of solar energy solutions, Canadian Solar has a geographically diversified pipeline of utility-scale power projects. With the company’s recent acquisition of Recurrent Energy, Canadian Solar’s total project pipeline is now 20.4 GW, including an increase of the late-stage project pipeline to over 2 GW. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada, China and Vietnam, Canadian Solar employs over 8,900 workers worldwide. This translates into more than 20 GW of panel shipments, or over 70 million PV modules, in the past 15 years. Together with Recurrent Energy, Canadian Solar is ushering the way into a new era of clean, competitive, mainstream power.
For an Elegant Energy Solution Go Black
Canadian Solar’s robust All-Black panels with 60 solar cells are specifically targeted for consumers in the residential market. The panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Our enhanced 40 mm frames ensure the robustness of our panels for up to 5400 Pa load.
- Power: 265/295 W
- Size: 992 * 1650 * 40 mm
- Weight: 18.2 kg
- High system energy yield
- Higher energy yield for up to 5 W positive power tolerance, outstanding performance at low irradiance and low NOCT
- Outstanding low irradiance performance > 96.5 %
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W
- Reduced cell series resistance
- Outstanding low-light performance
- High module quality
- High product quality assured by applying the automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949):
- Industry high PTC rating up to 91.94 %
- 100 % EL screening
- IP67 junction box
- 239 quality control points
- 359 quality control points359 quality control points